dinsdag, februari 19

Old fashion beauty tips

Most of the time we just spend money on expensive beauty products, but it's not always necessary. Most of the women would be millionaire if they just looked around there house or in the supermarket. With just some old fashion tips you can be just as beautiful for not that much money.

Weak Nails

I think you know what I feel if I tell you about my nails. I just want them long but every time when they almost as long as I want them to be, they break! AAH not again! Yes you know it right?

But what can you do about it? Drink more milk? No there is an old fashion tip you can use !
get a slice of garlic and rub it on your nails.

Read more!

Dry hair 

Do you have dry hair and out of options? Did you ever considered to use mayonnaise? You didn't right?

Put the mayonnaise in your hair (use it as a hair mask) leave it there for a few minutes to penetrate and wash it out. Your hair will be much stronger and not as dry as it used to be.

Greasy hair 

If your hair is greasy just use some baby powder. Yes it sounds strange but it will help against the greasiness. Put some on your head and massage it in after you did that brush it out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten