dinsdag, februari 19

It's all about the hair

Don't we all love to wear our hair different once in a while? Well I know I do. But not something that's 'normal' like a ponytail. I always wear my hair lose or on one side. My hair is short , so I can't do a lot with it.

If you get tired of your daily hair and want something different try this things I found for you!

sideswept hair trend

Wear it like this! It's stylish and sexy. Put your hair back at one side. Spray it with some hairspray and secure it with hairpins. The other side is a little curly, you can do this or you can just keep it straight.











Read more! 



GOLD ACCENTS AT BALENCIAGA


It's like a crown, but it's not on the place where a crown should be. it's a metal hairpieces to the back of the head, right above the pinned section. 












MESSY BRAIDS AT BALMAIN

What about a messy braid ? it's different and not that nerdy and boring like a normal braid.


















ULTRALOW PONYTAILS AT ROCHAS

For the girls with long hair and who want to try shorter hair but are afraid of missing there long hair! make a ponytail like this. Its looks awesome.














Low knot 


This knot is used very much on the catwalk this year, so give it  a try !




















 

Micheal Kors


This one looks a little bit like the first one. Only you have to put this one in the neck.



















 

Wrapped up,
packed up ribbon with a bow on it. 

This year the scarf is back, it's nice for in the summer and it looks sweet.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten